Here is my idea: My 30th birthday is coming up on August 29th. What I want to do is write a blog everyday in August featuring a story of a friend and me. It could be a story of your first time you met me, one of your favorite memories of me, one of the weirdest things we did together, etc. From the responses I get, I will post what you write and in return write a section on who you are to me or my favorite/ first memory of you, or a story in return. If you are willing to help me with this project please message me privately on FB, I think it could be amazing to see what formulates...
Reason: Partly because I have a really bad memory and partly because I am 10,198.63 miles (Kilometers: 16,412.65) away from home and can't celebrate this milestone with my friends back in the USA...I thought this could be a great birthday gift for myself. It has been 30 years and there has been so many people who have come and gone, but we have still kept in touch. It is a chance to bless me with memories you have with me, and a way for me to express what your friendship has meant to me and/or how you have formed and changed my life.
Thanks friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment