Each morning I wake up and walk 10 minutes to the bus stop and the whole time I have the biggest smile on my face even if it is freezing cold. I can not believe that I am in Seattle, and I can not believe how faithful God has been to answer ever need that I have had. Things that normally would bug me I have been able to find joy in them now. After riding on a public bus system most of my life since my Dad didn't drive, I had grown to dislike the buses quite a bit. Now I have to take a bus most days to work (when I wake up on time) and enjoy the air, the scenery, the people that get on and off, and the free 80 minutes a day I have to just think, ponder, pray, and watch. I am becoming a city girl each day more and more...what can I say?
I can not believe I have been in Seattle for 2 months, it seems as though I left Santa Barbara longer than that. I saw a video of one of my most favorite kids in SB and she seems so much older than when I left her 60 days ago, so grown up! I do miss the people that live in SB, but Seattle is becoming home and fits me perfectly. With that being said, I have found a new place to live! Each step of this journey I have had dates/times that I felt like God would be providing from when I would be moving to Seattle, when I would be getting a job, and when I would be moving out of my sublease, and the time was December 1st. I have been looking into apts. for the the last month, but almost daily for the last 2 weeks. I felt like I am suppose to live by myself again, which I think is wonderful! On Sunday I went to a place that I had seen a month ago on an ad but didn't think I would like it. Well, it ends up being absolutely perfect for me. It is small, but warmly. It has a fireplace (super stoked) and an incredible view of the space needle and city, breathtaking really! There is even an open area in the front where I can have BBQs. It is cheaper than I expected and the landlord seems awesome - no offense Dave :)

I will post more pics soon!
Oh I am so excited to move in next week!! I wish Andrea was here though to help me shop for furniture...who is going to jump on the couches for me now...shoot
Aaahhh I'm so so so excited for you!
ReplyDelete