This past month has been learning to adjust to living in the real world of "work" again and remembering how I can not stay up until 3 A.M. and expect to function and be alert for work, haha. So working at Amazon has been fun so far. I have been learning a lot about their computer system and will be taking over their new hire orientation. I am basically doing anything that relates to temp employees to/through new hires. I do have to say that Amazon has been a great company to work for so far with the amazing cafeteria in the building, ability to wear flip flops, sweatshirts, bring your dog (maybe I should get one) and don't forget our weekly "snack time" that we have marked in our calendar . They do a lot of things to try to make it fun for employees which I think is fantastic.
What else....oh a church in town had this 14 day revival meeting and a bunch of amazing speakers came into town like Che Ahn, Stacey Campbell, Georgian Banov,Patricia King, and Bill Johnson. It was so much fun to get to see them. On one of the nights I got to pray for a woman who was having digestive problems, as we were praying, Che Ahn said that there was someone who was having digestive issues and God was healing them. After a couple of minutes, I asked the lady how she was feeling and she said that she no longer had the pain that was in her stomach and was feeling heat in her abdomen! She walked away healed that night!
Well, that's it for now but I would love to hear from you guys and what is going on in your lives!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment