Sunday, January 15, 2012
Mexican dinner
Earlier this week, I got to go out for Mexican dinner with my co-workers. This was the first time I had Mexican here and it was delicious. We went to the Observatory which is where the University is at. It is full of college kids and is a little on the dodgy side. We parked in a parking lot, which was the first parking lot I have seen in Cape Town besides at the mall. Random observation. The Chicken Flautas was wonderful, and the 2 glasses of strawberry margaritas were so yummy. Strong, but it was good. When I got to work the next day, the co-workers were making fun of me, as I was slightly tipsy. I normally wouldn’t share this…but I know that someone reading this may need a laugh…so here it goes. They told me that on the way out, I saw that one of my co-workers hadn’t finished her glass, so I took and drank it. I then told her that she couldn’t ever do that again otherwise I would have to call the margarita police! Hahaha. When they told me this…I totally remember saying that, and we busted up laughing in the office. Laughing is good for the soul, and I enjoyed my margaritas and then some!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment