Hillsong Church
Monday, December 12, 2011
Hillsong
I finally made it to Hillsong Church this weekend and it wasn't a moment too early or too late. God's timing is aways perfect. I was talking with several friends over the weekend and about how I am still trying to find a church that feels like "home." I walk into the church and the screen has a sign that says "welcome home." Is that a sign? The worship was pretty good and the message was on communion. What was a total God thing though was that he referred to Ephesians 2:10 which has been my life verse since AWANA days. My first church service here, and out of all the verses He could reference he brings up that one. Another thing that was funny was that this was the same verse that Pastor Judah spoke on the first time I heard him...really? They were doing this anointing service later in the evening which they only do once a year, so I thought I would go shopping, get my nails done, and then go back. I was a little concerned on making sure I got home before dark, but felt I could make the service and still make it home in time. The 5pm service was off the hook! I guess this is the service that most college kids attend, and it was so fun. The worship was more upbeat and they were dancing all around the auditorium. I thoroughly enjoyed my night there. What is neat about this church is they do have a lot of different ways that they serve the community and I look forward to seeing where I could maybe help out, but for sure have to find a way to get my hands on those adorable little children. They are just so darn cute!
Hillsong Church

Hillsong Church
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment