Saturday night I was invited to an Amazon post holiday party. Our building has two different divisions and this division that was hosting the party isn’t the one I work in, but have had the opportunity to help with over the past year both in Seattle and in Cape Town, so they invited me. They told me that I could invite someone and without hesitation it was Emily Woo of course! We got all dressed up, and we looked hot! When we got to the restaurant, the front doors were closed. For an instance I was thinking “Oh crap! I have the wrong place,” but then some waiters from the balcony was yelling at us and told us to walk around the corner. It was a nice chuckle. When we got inside, it was beautiful. The place was very elegant and then there were these pics of Elvis Presley holding a gun…it seem out of place for me, but randomly fun. I enjoyed having Emily meet some of my co-workers and we devoured our shrimp cocktail, Steak and salmon, and our chocolate fondant with unlimited wine. Emily and I headed onto the dance floor at the end of the night, and danced to some of the songs. When Shakira’s song “This Time For Africa” came on, we just looked at each other like “YES,” and then danced some more. Here is the song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFdZ10rtv2Q&feature=related
Pigalle, thank you for the wonderful evening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! you found the song!! Okay downloading it now, thank you again for the invite I had soo much fun with you May!
ReplyDeleteGlad you came!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a blast!
ReplyDelete