Sunday, August 26, 2012

Birthday Card!


A couple days ago I got an amazing birthday card from two incredible women Bryna and Erin. I was so touched that they remembered and they really had to remember in order for the card to arrive before my birthday! I would have to say that our paths started crossing in my second year in Seattle. Erin and I led a table together at a women’s bible study and I think that is where I got to know Bryna, and through that and time, Erin and Bryna are now housemates…in which I am just a tad bit jealous! You girls are absolutely incredible and although our season together in Seattle was short, it was incredibly sweet. Erin you are a gem! Your spirit, heart, kindness, and love for the lost are a gift from heaven and a reflection of our loving Father. I was truly honored to have gotten to partner with you in LBS and help lead what I would have to say was one of the best tables and group of women ever! I do pray that God will continue to surprise you daily! Continue loving on the women in Seattle as you are so very good at it and letting God use your hands and feet to touch, change, and allow these women to have an encounter with our heavenly Father in which so many are desperately seeking for that “Love” which is our Abba Father.

 Kasea with a  "K" is in the background, she is pretty darn awesome too!

Bryna, I do treasure our time together and table conversations about God, life, men, Cape Town, and everything else in between. Bryna lived in Cape Town for 2 years serving and loving the beautiful people of Cape Town in which I am also now falling in love with. She is one of those ladies where you could just sit at the table with a bottle of wine and not realize how time has flown as you just talk…like time stands still and there is not another care in the world as you get to just fellowship with her and in that you are engulfed in and with Jesus. That is a special gift where you truly feel that at that specific moment in time, nothing else matters but you. She has an incredible gift with little munchkins and patience that I will never ever have. You are absolutely beautiful my friend!

I couldn't find a good picture of the both of us :( so I stole this picture...one of my most favorite ones of you!

Thank you friends for remembering and loving on me with this amazing card even if we are 10,000 miles away, the pure fact that you thought of me means so much! I love and miss you guys along with all the other lovely ladies we got to share life with together, and they are moments I will forever treasure. Love you guys dearly and I look forward to hearing all the amazing things God continues to do in and through you guys!!

And for all you men out there in Seattle, what are you waiting for???!! You say you want a godly woman, a woman who loves the Lord and serves Him whole heartedly. A woman that loves adventure and also the simple things in life including just chatting next to a fire with a glass of red wine. Hello, open your eyes… Both of these women are a complete steal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment