Thursday, August 23, 2012

Faithful!

Testimony time! Last weekend I had been praying about all that has been going on around me. With situations in church, family, people I love dearly, and work. I had told Zandi how while praying I felt things were shifting and that I thought it was going to be a crazy couple of weeks coming up (for the good!) and told her I was warning her now and if she was ready, haha. I had this verse in my head when I woke up on Monday morning

"And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, believing, you shall receive." Matt 21:22


I felt like God was telling me to ask, ask for what I want and need, ask for the nations, ask and you will receive. So Tuesday night with one week before my 30th birthday, I wrote down a wishlist for my birthday week. I can't disclose it all as I really do believe everything on my list is going to be answered, but there was one that I wrote down, shook my head, and thought it was a far reach idea that was related to work. I wrote the verse above next to this one item and less than 2 days later God has answered it. The one that I looked at and thought couldn't and wouldn't happen just got answered today! This answered request I do believe is going to make my time here in Cape Town extremely more enjoyable and perhaps with it, work won't be a drag or a chore, but something I could just maybe wake up in the morning and be excited about the 5 days I do have to work. Ahhhh I really am so excited and happy for this change and for this coming year which I think is really going to be the best year to come for me.   Thank you Jesus that you hear our prayers, our requests, our needs, and our wants. Thank you for being patient and faithful when I do have little faith. Jesus, my heart truly is overflowing with thankfulness and hope of what lies ahead.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh I am still so excited that it finally worked out!!! God is good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! Very thankful for this coming year :)

    ReplyDelete