Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Altoids
As most of you know, I have a deep love for Altoids. Before leaving the states, I loaded up and ended up packing over 60 boxes in my suitcases Some things may have been left behind because I couldn’t fit them in the suitcases, but eliminating the Altoid boxes wasn’t an option. Thanks to some amazing girls from my Ladies Bible Study, I was able to bring a variety of types and today I decided to share my love with my co-workers. There are several that really love the mints, and there was one lady who fell in love with my peppermint type. She told me later today that she went into my office and saw the box but was disappointed to see that there were no mints left…so what did she do….she told me she dumped the crumbs that were left into her hands and licked it…I created an addict with one box of altoids. Oh my I was laughing so hard! I feel like I could already have finished my time in Cape Town because I introduced them and got them addicted to these wonderful mints!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment