Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Work
I survived my first week at work and the group is pretty great so far. I think that I will be able to contribute a lot and also learn a tremendous amount from them. Saturday night a bunch of the HR team took me to an African restaurant called Ocean Basket in which it has cheap but good seafood. I told one of the girls that everyone in the states would probably get to know her as awesome. She is engaged and her fiancĂ© is a pirate hunter…no joke!! He is in the military and right now is hunting pirates, can you say AWESOME!!! Not only that, this girl really is amazing. She is trained in Opera, has the cutest dimples, and just hilarious! Sunday I got the amazing opportunity to work and interview candidates all day, can you say LOVED IT! (Can you hear the sarcasm?) Sunday night I got to meet up with a wonderful woman who I was introduced through from an amazing lady from Seattle. She took me to her church and just has been a blessing in helping me during this transition. It has been a good first week...stay tuned for whats next...might include some wine and cheetah petting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment